DISCLAIMER. READ THIS BEFORE STARTING YOUR STUDIES.
1. This COURSE (How to Become a QA Tester in 30 Days) is not intended for those who are planning to test critical software: for example, software used for the monitoring of heart muscle contracts or software used for military purposes.
2. Any resemblance to events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.
3. Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this COURSE (including qamentor.com, qatutor.com and sharelane.com materials) are the property of their respective trademark holders. All company, product and service names used in COURSE are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, trademarks and brands does not imply endorsement.
4. The information provided in this COURSE is without warranty of any kind and should not be interpreted as legal advice.
5. Owners of QAMENTOR.COM, QATUTOR.COM and SHARELANE.COM will not be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage arising in connection with their Web sites, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise, including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue, or anticipated savings.
6. By using materials of this COURSE, you agree that you have read the provisions of this DISCLAIMER and accepted them.